Getting groceries and other essentials through deliveries are beneficial in certain cases. If possible, try to consolidate the online orders so that the exposure is minimised. Wherever the option is available, choose for a ‘contact-free’ delivery .
- Leave the entire cardboard package at doorstep or in the garage for 24 hours.
- Open the outer package outside the house and dispose it right away.
- You should wear a disposable mask and gloves while opening the package.
- Use hand sanitizer on a tissue or sanitiser wipes to clean the packaging of the product you take from the outer box.
- Wash your hands with soap or hand sanitizer immediately after the contact.
- Disinfect all the surfaces the package has touched with a disinfectant or sanitizer.
Disclaimer: Issued in public interest by Axio Biosolutions Private Limited. Kindly check the official guidance on WHO for more information on infection prevention and control of covid-19.