“80% of battlefield deaths due to uncontrolled bleeding are preventable”
Axiostat Z-fold hemostatic gauze is used for external, temporary control of severely bleeding wounds. Axiostat Z-Fold Hemostatic Gauze is a highly effective Z-Fold dressing that is proven to stop uncontrolled hemorrhage in the battlefield. ... Z-fold packaging configuration allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed and is easy to fit in both individual first aid kits and medic kits.
Size: 7.6 x 300cm
Can be cut and packed into deep wounds
5 Years Shelf-Life
you can trust
powered by PBT™ (Protonated Bioadhesive Technology)
powered by PBT™
(Protonated Bioadhesive Technology)
- Works on unique mucoadhesion with Blood & Tissues
- Stops Heparinized & Hypothermic bleeding
- Stops Moderate to Severe bleeding within minutes of application
- Works independently of body’s natural clotting mechanism
- Positively charged Axiostat attracts negatively charged blood to form a strong and stable clot
- Natural Biomaterial – 100% Chitosan from pure grade crustaceans
- Non absorbable, Non Woven Dressing
- Non exothermic, No Allergies reported till date
- Latex Free
- Ultra-Compact Low-cube & Lightweight vacuum sealed pack.
- Quick Access: Four tear notches for faster usage
- Compact and Rugged packaging
- Easy to fit in both individual first aid kits and medic kits.
How to Use
Remove excess blood, locate the source of bleeding, pack the wound with Axiostat Z-Fold Gauze to stop the blood flow, by applying constant pressure.
Unwrap the secondary dressing, irrigate the Axiostat Z-Fold Gauze with plenty of saline and gently remove the gauze from the wound.